Friday, December 8, 2017
Join us for this year's conference as we explore these topics:
- Missouri’s Road to Tomorrow Statewide Initiative
- Ultra High Performance Concrete, the Material, History, and Applications
- Design of Concrete Mixtures for Additive Construction: Challenges and Solutions
- Characterization and Shear Strength of Geopolymer Concrete
- Optimizing Mix Designs for Sustainable Management of Mineral Resources
Seating is limited, reserve your spot today.
- Abstract Submission
- Hotel Reservations
- Student Poster Competition
If you are interested in presenting at this year's conference, please submit a 1 page abstract to the Event Coordinator.
Abstracts are due Friday, October 13.
This year's event will be held in the Havener Center on the Missouri S&T campus.
Address: 1346 N Bishop Ave, Rolla, MO 65409
Room: St. Pat's Ballroom (located on the second floor)
Directions are available here.
Details will be added soon.
Parking is availabe in the Havener Center parking lot - Lot V by Building #54 on the map below.
Overflow parking should go to Lot H, which is located across the highway (US 63).
It is suggested to arrive at least 15-20 minutes early, to find parking and walk to the venue.
Student Poster Competition
We invite students to participate in this year's poster competition. Details are below.
- Required poster dimensions: 30” wide x 40” tall
- We will provide easels, boards and binder clips to attach them.
- Posters need to be set up before the conference starts at 8:30am and taken down after the conference ends at 4pm.
- The scoring rubric is available here and will be scored by MoDOT officials.
- The top 3 winners will be announced at the end of the conference and will receive signed certificates from the Conference Chairman and Co-Chairman.
- Any further instructions will be communicated to you as it becomes available.
Good luck to all participants!
2017 Conference Sponsors