Monday, January 28, 2019
Last year's conference topics included:
- Novel Solutions for Recycling Concrete at Airports
- Optical and Microwave Interferometric Sensors for Structural Health Monitoring
- Seismic Capacity Assessment of Multi-span RC Bridges by Hybrid Simulation
- Test Methods being Developed at the CPTech Center
- Green Chip Seal Pavement Using Recycled Crumb Rubber Aggregate
$75 - regular registration
Student registration is also available.
Includes a certificate for six (6) PDHs, USB of presentations, lunch and coffee breaks.
- Abstract Submission
- Student Poster Competition
This year's event will be held in the Havener Center on the Missouri S&T campus.
Address: 1346 N Bishop Ave, Rolla, MO 65409
Room: St. Pat's Ballroom (located on the second floor)
Directions are available here.
If you are interested in presenting, please submit a one-page abstract.
Submission deadline: October 15
Parking is availabe in the Havener Center parking lot - Lot V by Building #54 on the map below.
Overflow parking should go to Lot H, which is located across the highway (US 63).
It is suggested to arrive at least 15-20 minutes early, to find parking and walk to the venue.
Student Poster Competition
We invite students to participate in this year's poster competition. Details are below.
- Required poster dimensions: 30” tall x 40” wide
- We will provide easels, boards and binder clips to attach them.
- Posters need to be set up before the conference starts at 8:30am and taken down after the conference ends at 4pm.
- The scoring rubric is available here and will be scored by MoDOT officials.
- The top 3 winners will be announced at the end of the conference and will receive signed certificates from the Conference Chairman and Co-Chairman.
- Any further instructions will be communicated to you as it becomes available.
Good luck to all participants!
2018 Keynote Speakers
2018 Conference Sponsors